• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Small pistol primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey Gunbuffer, I was in the same boat as you recently. Thanks to the generosity of another member, I came across some. I do have 1k or so I could spare. They are fresh, Winchester small pistol standards. I recently got them at a local little known shop (lookup bullseye shooting sports. He’s in noble and is a vendor that can find a lot of stuff ya need for a fair price). I bought 2k Winchester primers off of him for about $40 per Thousand with tax. I prefer CCI (and that’s what I got off another member). So if you need them, I’d sell you the Winchester for what I paid if ya met me in norman on it. Or give bullseye a ring, he had a lot of small pistol primers in stock when I got these. Just liking to pay forward the help I got off of here!

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hey Gunbuffer, I was in the same boat as you recently. Thanks to the generosity of another member, I came across some. I do have 1k or so I could spare. They are fresh, Winchester small pistol standards. I recently got them at a local little known shop (lookup bullseye shooting sports. He’s in noble and is a vendor that can find a lot of stuff ya need for a fair price). I bought 2k Winchester primers off of him for about $40 per Thousand with tax. I prefer CCI (and that’s what I got off another member). So if you need them, I’d sell you the Winchester for what I paid if ya met me in norman on it. Or give bullseye a ring, he had a lot of small pistol primers in stock when I got these. Just liking to pay forward the help I got off of here!
Thanks man, I think I have a line on some if I can’t get any in the next month or so. Thanks again!

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
No problem at all! A couple other members messaged on them too. Since you’ll pass on them I’ll follow up with them on em. That way can pay it forward to other members! Haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom