Smith & Wesson 16" AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then swung by MASGunWorks today and picked up an Ergo Grip, Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard, and a few windowed PMAGs. Goes well once i cleaned her up and slapped back on the 'ol carry handle. Next Im thinking I will need the Magpul CTR stock...

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put 180 rounds through her yesterday (Sunday), she's one of my first AR's. I figured I'd spend a few bucks and change it up a bit and make it a lil more comfortable/fun to shoot. I hate the wobble the factory collapsible stock has. Need something solid (Magpul CTR)

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How hard was it to install the Trigger Guard, and if you dont mind me asking, how much was it at MAS? I've been wanting to get one...

The polymer Moe trigger guards are $10 I believe and the aluminum is more. Your in Mustang so I can install it for you no charge if you like. I'm sure Mas would too.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what grips are on the 1911?

Davidson g10 4x4's

ai127.photobucket.com_albums_p130_2ThouZ28_DSCN0995.jpg

How hard was it to install the Trigger Guard, and if you dont mind me asking, how much was it at MAS? I've been wanting to get one...

It took me MAYBE a minute, and I've never done it before. You disconnect the front and let it swing down, then w/ a punch and a hammer (LIGHTLY) tap the pin out. Then to install, tap the new pin into the new trigger guard after you line up the holes and the front secures itself with a alan head screw. Very simple, but yet it makes a huge difference in functionality, and looks! It was $18.00 for the Magpul aluminum black one @ MAS.

ai127.photobucket.com_albums_p130_2ThouZ28_DSCN0999.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom