Snow wheeling!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ac4.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_142_l_96adbf9a9f854a52b69f747f187929bb.png

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is too much fun!

Years ago I was driving a quad behind my older brother as he was being pulled on a setup like that down a narrow forest trail, they came to an abrupt stop and I wasn't paying attention...

WHAM!!!

I ran him over! LOL!!!!!

THAT was a blast!!!

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish the guys in my neighborhood would go some place else to do it. I am tryin to get a 3 week old to sleep and all I heard all day was the unbaffled sound of 4wheelers tearin ass through the neighborhood. Luckily for them, Im not the kind of guy to call the cops.

Otherwise, looks like fun.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish the guys in my neighborhood would go some place else to do it. I am tryin to get a 3 week old to sleep and all I heard all day was the unbaffled sound of 4wheelers tearin ass through the neighborhood. Luckily for them, Im not the kind of guy to call the cops.

Otherwise, looks like fun.

Sounds like your getting to be a cranky old feller.:laugh6:

I know where your coming from. Back in the day in the apartment complex with me working nights and the wife working days, it was tough to get the kids on a schedule for feeding, etc with all the noise outside. So we decided to put a rock and roll radio station, kind of loud in his bedroom. He slept thru it, ate thru it, and slept thru all the noise. :selfangel

Latest posts

Top Bottom