So I bought this AK-74

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And I was wondering what peoples experience was with them. This is the Bulgarian version built on a NDS receiver. Took it out today and had the same boring AK reliability. Accuracy was on par with most other AKs Ive had....Minute of Man...lol. It seemed to like the Russian surplus better than the commercial Monarch..accuracy wise. Anyway whats your experience good or bad?

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I was wondering what peoples experience was with them. This is the Bulgarian version built on a NDS receiver. Took it out today and had the same boring AK reliability. Accuracy was on par with most other AKs Ive had....Minute of Man...lol. It seemed to like the Russian surplus better than the commercial Monarch..accuracy wise. Anyway whats your experience good or bad?

You take $250 for it?

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No no no, I got this. I'll give ya the full $305.00, a couple of road flares and throw in a half dozen of lightly used orange cones ( you know the good ones with the reflective stripes around the top) and three new roles of Police tape. Sorry, can't tell us where the tape came from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom