So.... that was odd....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not good enough to hit the femoral with a bow. So I aim for an easier target, like the eye ball....

You'd be suprised. I actually had a guy ask me once if I aimed for the head with my crossbow! He was dead serious! He is an archer and was a fellow co-worker. I about fell over, I don't know how I didn't laugh right in his face. With my best straight face I said "no I shoot them thru the lungs, just like you do with your broadhead."

I still laugh thinking about it. Why on earth would anybody think.....lol.....just plain funny.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'd be suprised. I actually had a guy ask me once if I aimed for the head with my crossbow! He was dead serious! He is an archer and was a fellow co-worker. I about fell over, I don't know how I didn't laugh right in his face. With my best straight face I said "no I shoot them thru the lungs, just like you do with your broadhead."

I still laugh thinking about it. Why on earth would anybody think.....lol.....just plain funny.

You mean You don't shoot them in the head with your XBow... From 100 yards away????
Geeze, some XBow hunter you are. :screwy:

Latest posts

Top Bottom