• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reich10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a bunch of random stuff someone might need. Can meet somewhere in OKC.

$SOLDfor all of it. Or make me an offer.
I’ll also trade for magpul 17 Glock mags or AR mags.

RCBS Auto Priming tool
~400 10mm used brass
Midway and MTM cases
Random 10 gauge reloading press accessories and other parts.

Attachments

• IMG_2060.jpeg
    IMG_2060.jpeg
    4.8 MB
  • IMG_2058.jpeg
    IMG_2058.jpeg
    4.3 MB
  • IMG_2063.jpeg
    IMG_2063.jpeg
    3.2 MB
Last edited:

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I left feedback for reich10, but I have to tell you other guys how sorry I am that you lost out. Reich was a standup guy, and while we talked I told him I really wanted the 10mm brass and so he said look I still have the 10 pistol but I don't use it anymore, I'll just throw it in, well it turned out to be a Bren 10, in a Miami Vice shoulder rig, and then he says we're just sitting down for some bbq, come on in. Well I walked in and Don Johnson was there and asked if I wanted him to autograph the rig, and I said yeah I guess. And that ole priming tool, I just threw that out the window on the way home, and those loose parts, I'll probably spend the rest of my life figuring those out, I might have to ask reich10 for my money back on that. Hope ya'll do better next time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom