Some Eye Candy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sw2.jpg sw3.jpg sw4.jpg Here are a few pictures of a Smith & Wesson LadySmith Model 65-5 I purchased many years ago from a dude needing money. It’s not for sale- just posting for the entertainment value and perhaps some information.

On one side under the grips are the numbers: 22378 with a space and then 146. On the bottom of the frame under the grip handle are the numbers: BNB6793. On the opposite side of frame under the grips are the numbers: 25526.

Does anyone here know which numbers are the serial number and which are a production number, etc. Also anyone here have a clue to the manufacture date?

Again, this is not for sale - this is one of the guns I plan to keep in my collection.

When I purchased the Smithy the ole boy had only shot a half box of ammo through it and gave me the remaining half box. I have shot another couple boxes of ammo through it.

Thanks for any feedback!

Attachments

• sw1.jpg
    sw1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 87

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It’s the one on the bottom of the grip. Nice piece you have there. I convinced an elderly friend of mine to trade his browning bda 380 for a 65 ladysmith about ten years ago. The ladysmith has definitely appreciated in value.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s the one on the bottom of the grip. Nice piece you have there. I convinced an elderly friend of mine to trade his browning bda 380 for a 65 ladysmith about ten years ago. The ladysmith has definitely appreciated in value.

You used to see those everywhere, but not so much now. Never owned one, but shot several.

Latest posts

Top Bottom