Something happened to my shotgun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't shot it yet.

Shooting an S-17 will induce seriously elevated testosterone levels. Caution, using the S-17 in proximity to other shooters may invite green envy monster attacks. It is highly recommended that you use with caution and consider utilizing a retention device or lo jack, as they've been known to attempt the dreaded "walk away". :)

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's considered a short barreled shotgun. I have 4 other SBR's and a suppressor as far as that stuff goes. I used a trust for all of them.

Pardon my confusion...for some reason I was under the impression that a short barreled shotgun was the one NFA item we couldn't get here in Oklahoma?...:scratch::anyone:

Really neat shotgun though, and yeah, I'd like to see the looks on faces of people at the trap range too...and I want to see pics too :Heya:

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that is bad ass!

And I have used one to shoot skeet before. Its really fun and I want to take one to an actual skeet range jsut to see the reactions HAHA

OUgunnut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pardon my confusion...for some reason I was under the impression that a short barreled shotgun was the one NFA item we couldn't get here in Oklahoma?...:scratch::anyone:

Really neat shotgun though, and yeah, I'd like to see the looks on faces of people at the trap range too...and I want to see pics too :Heya:

That would be funny. I could get a polychoke adjustable choke and insert the factory 5rd mag plug so it would only hold 2 rds in the mag in a factory 5 rd magazine.

As far as legality. If there is a gun you can legally own as an individual or class III dealer in the United States you can own it in Oklahoma. We live in a great state as far as guns. We should have open carry though. I would never carry openly regardless but I think the restriction is retarded. Oklahoma knife carry laws suck though.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice!

I love those things. I got the chance to shoot one a few months ago. Went through 12 rounds real quick. Very smooth shooter too.

Would love to get one myself some day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom