Something useful for you clowns who don’t know how.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never remembered what paper some gift was wrapped in? Maybe women do, and thats why they make such a big deal of it? And that goes for gift wrapping, bday party planning, holiday plans, etc. They try to make everything "perfect" until they're so stressed I don't want to even be around for said event LOL. I've spoken my piece on multiple occasions that the kid/kids aint going to remember what outfit was worn to some 12th bday party, but they might recall mom/aunt/etc being mad at every event 🤷

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wrapping presents? First...I don't buy presents so problem solved. Second, that's what wives are for if you do have presents that need to be wrapped.
SWMBO insists I "help" her wrap gifts. She doesn't complain about the way they look anymore. 😜 weren't a lot of presents this year though. Thinsulate gloves, and some art supplies. Youngest child cooked, and I did the dishes. Oldest child put away the food after preparing an overflowing plate for the neighbors. It was still a great day.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never remembered what paper some gift was wrapped in? Maybe women do, and thats why they make such a big deal of it? And that goes for gift wrapping, bday party planning, holiday plans, etc. They try to make everything "perfect" until they're so stressed I don't want to even be around for said event LOL. I've spoken my piece on multiple occasions that the kid/kids aint going to remember what outfit was worn to some 12th bday party, but they might recall mom/aunt/etc being mad at every event 🤷

Wife and I don't normally do gifts for each other because we pretty much have what we want/need and we bought something for the house this year before Christmas. But she was in TX with the kids. So I bought her two candy bars just for a little surprise when she got home.

She took all the wrapping paper with her so I made a Christmas-y thing and printed it on a piece of paper. I wrote little notes on the candy bars, too.

She saw it and just thought it was the most wonderful thing to ever happen in her life, I think. Not only did she meticulously unwrap the paper, but she said she's going to save it and the candy bar wrappers because I wrote little notes on them. Chicks are like that, I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom