Sooner Survivialist December Breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, guys ... we have a breakfast "over there" every month. If any of you are interested in joining us, please shoot me a PM and I'll let you know the details (when, where, that kinda stuff).

Several of y'all yahoos have registered over there ... Y'all need to come at least say "hi" everyonceinawhile ... :grumble:

It's not like I don't come over here and visit with you ... :P (I'm just kiddin' y'all ... :rollingla)

BTW, we are planning on having several breakfasts around the state next year so if we aren't in your area, don't fret ... come over, make it known you'd like us to come out your way and we'll try to set up get-togethers at least close enough you don't have to drive half a day ...

Also, look in often ... there are camp-outs, get togethers at Appleseed Shoots, a deer season campout and shoot, and all kinds of stuff in the works for next year. We are all pretty new at this kind of thing so if you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cuz I'm just flying by the seat of my pants right now! :P :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom