• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City (SPF) Citizen Calendrier Eco-Drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
For sale: Citizen Calendrier Eco-Drive

Watch is in used condition and was been worn in a rotation of three watches for approximately one year. The stainless steel case has a high polish finish so there are noticeable microscratches and abrasions from normal use that can been seen under bright artificial lighting. Most of which cannot be seen under normal wearing conditions. Please note that there are two pinhead sized blemishes on the side of the upper right lug as well as a scuffed area on the top side of that same lug. The AR coated mineral crystal in in good condition with no noticeable scratches. Watch includes original kit, unused OEM deployant alligator grain leather strap, and two unused aftermarket straps (Bison horween with deployant clasp and brown Barton canvas). I can also include a used brown, top grain leather strap with cream stitching if the buyer wants it as well.

Asking $175 FTF in OKC area. Willing to ship upon request. (ON HOLD FOR HARLEY128).

https://www.citizenwatch.com/us/en/product/BU2020-29X.html
EQSO7Wn.jpeg

QpnqugF.jpeg

awhihEH.jpeg

3sVOYz6.jpeg

yxhCfff.jpeg

PKAWqKX.jpeg

tCcvBNP.jpeg

hwsP6Sx.jpeg

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
You have to appreciate Eco-Drive watches. Charged by light, even indoor lighting! Of all the watches I own, only 2 are non-mechanical, one of them being an Eco-Drive. They are fantastic. This one is especially good looking, and for a great price.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
85   0   1
I have owned some of the nicest watches out there rolex, omega, , and many others. I bought a citizen echo drive world time peace for my anniversary vacation it has been one of the best watches I have ever owned. Left it in a drawer for several months, pulled it out. It started buzzing and scared the heck out of me. Thought it was going to blow up.lol All it was doing was resetting the time and date.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have two eco drives, both have quality lume that will glow all night, and among the most accurate quartz watches I have. Have sent one off for repair, new saphire crystal, capacitor and a polish job it is 17 years old. $175 is an excellent deal if one will grab it. Also Barton has quality watch straps. Tempting but saving currently, wrong color for me. BTW, Citizen is increasing their prices. Note, has box and papers, always a plus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom