St. Louis Trip (Many Pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HKCHEF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4 day trip to downtown St. Louis. The food is pretty good the people are not quite as nice as Oklahoma.

The brewery is great the Arch is impressive.
ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_DSC_1125_1.jpg

Had some yet to be released beers.
ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_DSC_1112.jpg

ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_DSC_1113.jpg

ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_DSC_1118_1.jpg

ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_DSC_1117_1.jpg

Went to first MLB game (Cubs vs. Cards) much more fun in person then TV. Eight dollar beers not so fun.
ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_DSC00481.jpg

Downtown was cool.
ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_DSC00494.jpg

ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_DSC_1098.jpg

ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_DSC00501.jpg

Couple shots from beer pong at girlfriends cousins house.

ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_DSC_1146_1.jpg

ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_DSC_1170.jpg

ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg106_Sukimasterchef_DSC_1171.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great pics! :thumb:

I too love to go to a REAL baseball game, but not the majors. :disappoin Those guys make too much $$$ for what they do. But if I lived closer to OKC, I'd have a seaon ticket to the Redhawks. Those guys are still doing it for the love of the game. The MLB boys are doing it for the love of the Benjamins. There's just something about the ballpark, a beer and a dog on a warm summer's night.

As for watching baseball on TV? I never do.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great pics! :thumb:

I too love to go to a REAL baseball game, but not the majors. :disappoin Those guys make too much $$$ for what they do. But if I lived closer to OKC, I'd have a seaon ticket to the Redhawks. Those guys are still doing it for the love of the game. The MLB boys are doing it for the love of the Benjamins. There's just something about the ballpark, a beer and a dog on a warm summer's night.

As for watching baseball on TV? I never do.

You don't make it to the bigs without loving the game passionately. And minor league ballplayers are all playing for a shot at the big show, every one one of them harbors the same hope of playing at the highest level. The guys that play pro ball and don't love it, have just "lost" the love you can bet your last dollar there was a time when the game meant everything to them.

I can't disagree that the money involved is ridiculous, but if we the fans are going to pump millions into the sport they have to do something with it. And I like seeing it go to the players more than owners. The players are the ones putting on the show and making all the sacrifices.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ive been there twice back in school. the ride to the top of the arch is pretty cool. also got to see cards vs padres. i thought the mcdonalds on the water was pretty cool too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom