State Single Stack Match this Sunday at H&H Gun Range OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Next Sunday, sign up starts at 5:30. I doubt we get 50 Single Stack shooters, but if we do, it will be Single Stack only. If not, other divisions can shoot as well so come on out. Ribbons will be given for 1st & 2nd place finish in all SS classes as well as overall match. Shannon has made some pretty cool ones, especially for C Class winner. You do not have to have a Single Stack classification to shoot. She will also have homemade cookies.

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never shot in or even watched any form of competitive shooting match, but one of my coworkers just started and has been telling me how fun it is. If I stumble in Sunday evening with a 1911, a few magazines, and my entry fee, is that as good a time as any to get started?

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Of course, new shooters are always welcome. Bring a holster that covers the trigger guard and 4-5 mags with pouches all attached to a secure belt. Round count will probably be 75-110ish.

If you don't have pouches you can fish mags out of your back pockets.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
A lot of new competitors make H&H their first match. We have a new shooter briefing before the match to point out some safety things and a couple of rules. You'll find other shooters very helpful. I should warn you though, this sport is very addicting so enter at your own risk. Sign up starts at 5:30 pm this coming Sunday with shooting beginning when the range closes at 6 and we get everything set up. You can make time and no one will laugh at you. Like GT said, we all embarrass ourselves from time to time and I still shoot like it's my first match.

Latest posts

Top Bottom