Steel Challenge at OKC July 24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in, was gonna drive to Tulsa for the USPSA match but I'll come out for the local stuff first. I'm assuming we can shoot centerfire and rimfire for an extra $5? 10 am start time?
I will check with Chris to make sure. I know you can shoot two guns of different divisions. I think Chris's plan was to set up and when all are set up and we have an RO and a squad send them to shooitn but will check for sure. One of the challenges to scheduling a match date is that on the first Sat there is the OKC match, Second Sat for me is McAlister, third Sat is our ICORE at OKC, the fourth Sat is the USSA match and on the fifth Sat is steel match in Ada. So we will always conflict with a match sometime. Maybe Uncle O can set us up with 6 weekends in a month you know in the middle of the week? later rdd :wave:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
thanks for putting this match on, I appreciate all the work that you did. October will be much cooler I hope. For all you guys who didn't shoot it, it's a lot of fun. I shot centerfire and rimfire. Next time, we all need to be there early enough to help set up, that's a lot of steel that I hear Chris and his dad set up mostly by themselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom