Steel Challenge at Ussa 1/2/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steel Challenge at Ussa 1/2/2011

It’s That time again for steel challenge at Ussa we will be shooting 6 stages. Sign in starts at 10am and shooters meeting at 10:30 am.
$15 to shoot, $10 for USSA members, Free to new steel challenge shooters of Ussa and $5 to shoot your second gun. Centerfire pistol, iron sight and optic, rimfire pistol and rimfire rifle, iron sight and optic.
See You there.
Ryan

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never had done steel challenge. Is this something i can do with my beretta neos .22 pistol. What else will i need?

Yes, they have a rimfire division. Since you're shooting a .22, you can start from the ready gun position. Just bring a case to carry the gun in, mags(at least two, as most people will help you reload them), ammo and yourself.

It's your first time, it'll be free. It's fun, free(1st time), and you get to meet good people. There will always be someone there to guide you also.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might come out there for my first time finally. I haven't wanted to go quite a few times and wasn't able to make it. I might just shoot my little p22 to get my feet wet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom