Steve Jobs - RIP...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jobs did invent.

Out of his garage he brought you the first personal computer and then he went on to take IBM for a ride with the Macintosh. Both were genuine ideas he came up with. He also was the brain behind pixar. And the iPod was by yours truly along with the iPhone.

Now i believe patents work in a similar manner to research in that the principle investigator retains all right to intellectual data. So its just as the people under Jobs did the grunt work and may have contributed to the innovation, they still owed their work to the intellectual idea that Jobs started. Its no different then when I worked under a PI in my science lab and she was always the final author on the title line since she was PI even though the post doc and I were the core minds behind a lot of the research.
You're wrong. He didn't invent **** in his garage. He stole and then marketed. Go watch Pirates of Silicon Valley and get back with me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom