Stoker's Chewing Tobacco Help me find some please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stillhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love Stoker's Chew, It's so much better than Redman and Levi. I'm willing to admit this most disgusting occasional indulgence in the hope that I'm not alone. As everyone with a taste for Stoker's fine product knows a federal law has gone into effect prohibiting the shipping of tobbaco products to individuals. This means that I have to find a tobaconist or shop willing to order some in for me.

I intend to start calling some of the Cigar and Tobacco shops in the OKC area. But first, if you know of a source or a shop that handles Stoker's or other good smokeless tobacco let me know please.

Thanks!

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Red Man Golden Blend. I like Red Man Silver when I can find it, if not I stick to the original. Stoker's is good stuff. It's been awhile since I got some. In Tulsa, you can get it at Ted's Pipe Shop. They usually have a couple of flavors to choose from. Lately, I've been putting a splash of Jack Daniel's Honey in a pouch of Red Man. It moistens it up and adds a hint of sweetness.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't had a chaw in a while, but every Fall I get a hankerin' for some.

It's about that time of year, and I have never liked the "flavored" type, so I will have to try the Red Man Silver.

Latest posts

Top Bottom