Stomach Bug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My whole family caught the stomach bug last night. From about 8:45pm-6:00am the four of us were rotating puking our guts out in our two small bathrooms. My boys are asleep now and it seems like it is all over...my wife and I are miserable, I've got the worst headache of my life! I've never been that sick before in my life...I think around 1am I was begging God to "take me now".

I pray and hope none of you guys get this bug!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully none of you recreated the barfing scene in "Bridesmaids" where the rotating kind of overlapped...

Hope you're all feeling better today!

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man, sorry to hear that. I'll never remember the great sickness of ought-seven. I proposed to my wife the night before Thanksgiving. I took her to the restaurant were we had our first date and we ordered the exact same meals as the first date. Long story short their damned white queso gave us food poisoning and we were hovering over our respective toilets more efficiently than Marty McFly hovers on his board. Lasted over twelve hours.

Hang in there, and call in some promethazine cream for the whole family.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had food poisoning once and while I only had to endure it one night holy cow that's the sickest I've ever been in my whole life. Are you sure this isnt food poisoning?

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, must have been what I had!
I was fine all day until after dinner on tuesday night. I kept burping, and it tasted like rotten eggs. I was farting and burping really bad all night. Finally, about 2 in the morning, it was coming out both exits. Brutal. I couldn't even lay down, I had to just sit on the couch and keep getting up to go to the bathroom. I had to get up at 5am to go to work too! I made it through work, went home and went to bed. Just got up about 10am today, and I feel normal now.

jumpman250r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there is a stomach bug going around. Last weekend My 11 month old got sick and was throwing up, the next day my 3 year old and my wife got it, next day I had it.
It only lasted 12-24 hours for all of us. I couldn't even hold down water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom