Strange ad from a Wanenmacher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Branden wanenmacher

New to the site!
Reaction score
Stealth advertising or someone playing a joke? It's certainly not Joe but I guess it could be a relative just exploiting the name.

There are these other ads with the same phone number:

http://www.armslist.com/posts/84823...trade--butler-creek-25-22-mag-for-ruger-10-22

http://www.armslist.com/posts/84826...-trade--37mm-launcher-with-shells-and-adapter

http://www.armslist.com/posts/848183/tulsa-oklahoma-magazines-for-sale-trade--33rd-9mm-sig-p226-mag

I know this is an older thread but seriously? I can't post an ad on armslist without "exploiting the name" or being called fake? I am truly sorry though. I will make sure I verify my identity with all you fine gentleman before posting something again. And considering a huge portion of the vendors that come to my show are either from out of state or do not sell used firearms it's not as simple as calling them. Believe me I have tried. When the show is not going on I am just like you. I don't have any "super secret hookups". And yes, as a bastard child my name was not originally wanenmacher it was Matthews. It has since been corrected. Thank you for pointing that out. But on a side note. If you come to my show next month (April 5th and 6th and go to the main office, ask for me. If you mention this post I'll give you free show passes for the next 4 shows. Or better yet, call me anytime between now and show time and I'll meet up with you and give you passes. Number hasn't changed. 918-691-4642

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahaha!

Hey, at least his name's not Brandon Metcalf, right? To the Wanenmachers we're "fine gentlemen" instead of "grumpy old men and social misfits"

Rich. Very rich. lol

<edit> Sorry, I can't make it Apr 6th, Game of Thrones is resuming! :D

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, the milk of human kindness is certainly rich and creamy here on OSA. On the one hand, given some of the ads we've seen posted on Armslist, I understand the suspicion, on the other, give the guy a break. maybe, just maybe, he is who he says he is.

Finally, I am a big fan of the Wanenmacher operation. I've been dealing with them for 27 years. The staff have been nothing but considerate and professional. Joe is a tremendously good man, and I like and respect him. I'd appreciate it if you would temper your comments. No need to insult someone unless they deserve it.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahaha!

Hey, at least his name's not Brandon Metcalf, right? To the Wanenmachers we're "fine gentlemen" instead of "grumpy old men and social misfits"

Rich. Very rich. lol

<edit> Sorry, I can't make it Apr 6th, Game of Thrones is resuming! :D
There's a Jon snow joke in here somewhere

Latest posts

Top Bottom