Stupid people on new years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well people are stupid in Broken Arrow. I live in a quiet area south of 111th near Elm Pl. At midnight it sounded like someone was in the street firing off a firearm. About 10 rounds and it sounded close. I can see if your in the country but in the neighborhood. Very dangerous.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah I live in MWC city on the east side and it sounded like a war zone! I think more guns than fireworks! A little unnerving especially considering the direction they were ALL coming from.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn. Call the police on them. That's incredibly irresponsible. I hate people like that. They give the rest of us a bad name.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn. Call the police on them. That's incredibly irresponsible. I hate people like that. They give the rest of us a bad name.

It's not going to do one bit of good to call the police unless you know exactly who they are and are willing to sign a complaint. They are busy tonight, very busy.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not going to do one bit of good to call the police unless you know exactly who they are and are willing to sign a complaint. They are busy tonight, very busy.

Well I'm not going out in my front yard. If they are stupid enough to fire off rounds here then they are probably drinking. I can't see anyone from the front windows. And its quiet again.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah I live in MWC city on the east side and it sounded like a war zone! I think more guns than fireworks! A little unnerving especially considering the direction they were ALL coming from.
I'm with you. I'm close to NE 10th & Westminster and it sounds like people are laying down suppression fire.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On South Side OKC it sounds like a battle is going on. Hunker down because the police are busy with other things tonight. Hope no one gets hurt tonight because of those idiots.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On South Side OKC it sounds like a battle is going on. Hunker down because the police are busy with other things tonight. Hope no one gets hurt tonight because of those idiots.
i'm working in the sw 29th and portland area and i took cover,figured all those rounds have to come down somewhere. sounded like a war

Latest posts

Top Bottom