Sunday holster project...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well this sucks, there aint **** in mcalester to do a project like this. One question i have, wont the heat of the oven mess up your gun? How long did it take to melt and form over the weapon? I'll have some more questions later i bet.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well this sucks, there aint **** in mcalester to do a project like this. One question i have, wont the heat of the oven mess up your gun? How long did it take to melt and form over the weapon? I'll have some more questions later i bet.
Amazingly there aint crapola iin the big L-town either .
Go lookin for sheet kydex , they look at you like your trying to escape from prison.
I found the screws at Academy in Edmond, ordered the clips from a couple of the "other" holster makers ...metal and plastic.
Ther are instructions at the beginning of the thread, dont put your gun in the oven
Now sheet kydex and saddle leather are on my list.
NICE work fellas

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice work, the holsters look great and it is a great idea. If you can make a complete holster for $13 why not just have a seaprate holster for each psitol rather than swapping bodies? It makes sense at $80 a copy but much less so at $13. I like being able to pick out a gun, put on a holster, and go!

Latest posts

Top Bottom