Sunday = TV Night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just kinda float around ... it's the viggling thing. 10 minutes here, 10 minutes there ... I have to put up with 10 minutes of the Kardashians tonight. Viggle must knat that's a bit of a stretch because they are handing out 500 points for the K sisters and crew. Usually you have to do a streak to get that kind of bling ...

I caught 10 minutes of Under the Dome ... I don't get it ... two kids fall down, have seizures, speak in tongues and one tells the camera recording "shhhh, don't tell" when they touch each other? :scratch:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tonight I always watch Mountain Men and Ultimate Survival Alaska. Throughout the rest of the week I watch, Counting Cars, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Top Shot, Fast and Loud, and when they are on I watch Tanked, Family Guns, and some other shows that I have dvr'd but can't remember the names of them.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tonight I always watch Mountain Men and Ultimate Survival Alaska. Throughout the rest of the week I watch, Counting Cars, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Top Shot, Fast and Loud, and when they are on I watch Tanked, Family Guns, and some other shows that I have dvr'd but can't remember the names of them.

:pms2: read your post and was thinking "did I write that? and looked to see that I didn't.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boardwalk Empire...... new season starts September 8-9th.

Banshee...... looks like 2014 for the new season?

i can't stand commercials so the cable network stuff has a hard time getting my attention....

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
British Comedies!!!!

Are You Being Served.
Keeping Up Apperances

I too watch these very funny shows, but after seeing the same episodes twice each, I've lost interest. Now I'm watching "Masterpiece Theater: Endeavour" to get my fix of the British language. "Bring the lorry around, would you now?"

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sunday nights are for TV at my house. Depending on the time of year we watch.

Game of Thrones (my favorite, the show got me reading the books)
Dexter
Shameless
Walking Dead
Ray Donovan

Latest posts

Top Bottom