SuperDave's Gun Show This Weekend!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had time to burn in Norman because my son was at CODA band. I got to show at 9 and there was a line. got to meet "just stan" chatted with Mark shortly about the scarcity of ar barrels. Didn't buy anything, just wanted to check out a superdave show and support him. good crowd. was tempted to buy a springfield XDs, but I like my marriage.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I KNOW ... I got lazy this morning ... AND rumor has it I just barely missed Lurker66 too ... I guess I'm gonna have to just pony-up and sit at the OSA Table with Just Stan next time ... (I'll keep the cookies with me!! :wink2:)

Yep, i was there for a while. Bought a bunch of bee's wax, for a special project. Also bought 2 more prizes for the "prep camp".

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had time to burn in Norman because my son was at CODA band. I got to show at 9 and there was a line. got to meet "just stan" chatted with Mark shortly about the scarcity of ar barrels. Didn't buy anything, just wanted to check out a superdave show and support him. good crowd. was tempted to buy a springfield XDs, but I like my marriage.

Small world, my boy was in CODA band too.

Didnt buy much, reloading guy didn't have the powder and bullets I was looking for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom