Survival Basics Campout, October 12th and 13th, 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys wanna practice what you talk about? Well, here's your chance ...

Red Dawn Survival Store in Midwest City is putting on a Survival Basics Campout on Saturday and Sunday, October 12th and 13th, 2013. This will be a family friendly event, no alcohol allowed.

This is all I know right now, but I'll keep you updated with information. GC and I are planning on attending. I've been to events put on by Gaylon and his staff before and can tell you that it will be an educational, fun time for everyone. :thumbup3:

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What does such an event consist of? Learning to use a fire bow, trapping, shelter building...that kind of stuff? Guns, knives, chips, dip, collars and whips?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What does such an event consist of? Learning to use a fire bow, trapping, shelter building...that kind of stuff? Guns, knives, chips, dip, collars and whips?

See bolded part:

You guys wanna practice what you talk about? Well, here's your chance ...

Red Dawn Survival Store in Midwest City is putting on a Survival Basics Campout on Saturday and Sunday, October 12th and 13th, 2013. This will be a family friendly event, no alcohol allowed.

This is all I know right now, but I'll keep you updated with information. GC and I are planning on attending. I've been to events put on by Gaylon and his staff before and can tell you that it will be an educational, fun time for everyone. :thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom