Tactical Medical Course Sept 1&2 OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Training Combatives Group of Oklahoma is hosting Jeff Hensley's (Tacmedic) Tactical Medicine course in OKC. Unlike his other course this will be two days. People here on OSA have spoke very highly of his other courses and the price for two days is considerably cheaper than other schools out there. The price is $300 for both days. There will be no sign up at the door. For more info on the class, our group, or payment contact me via PM or email [email protected]

Here is the class outline.

This two day course is a highly customized version of the Tactical Combat Casualty Care Course and many other trauma / emergency medical programs for civillians! It will include dynamic interactive lectures, skills labs, and training scenarios. It will not include any firearms training. Scenarios may include simunitions and force on force depending upon students background and abilities.

This course is designed to give you, individually, what you need to know to save someone 'IF' they can by saved from blunt and penetrating trauma associated with lethal force encounters. While we will talk about and use all the latest tactical medical gear we will also strongly reinforce the principles and improvisation of these treatments because lets face it, who walks around with a trauma bag on them?

Some of what this course will cover:

Patient and Situation Assessment

Care Under Fire

Airway Management

Treating Respiratory Emergency Caused by Trauma

Controlling Hemorrhage

Emergency Medical Kits

Improvised Medical Devises

Survival Psychology

NO MEDICAL TRAINING OR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND. However due to the nature of some of the training offered in this course we prefer participants have a CCW license, Military ID, or LEO commission card. To ensure we maintatin the highest training standards class size is limited.

This class has a 100% satisfaction guarentee or we'll happily refund your money.

Ovis Canis.

Jeff Hensley

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Tac Medic Seminar is around the corner. We have several people interested right now. An RSVP does not hold your spot and there is no pay at the door. I would like to receive your payments by Aug 24 so we can have a week to get geared up for the amount of people attending. Thank you, Paul

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you guys have not had an opportunity to take this type of training then you need to be there. Tacmedic's (Jeff) training is top notch and priced extremely low. The interactive skill lab work alone is worth the price of admission. These classes apply to more than an active shooter scenario. Bad things happen in everyday life, and this knowledge might be the difference between life and death. This is a rare opportunity for the OKC people. Huge thanks to Paul and Jeff for making this available. This is my second chance to attend this training and I will be there. How many of you guys are going? Post up.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be there.

Two days of great training.

Day one didactic and skills labs.

Day two will consist of multiple scenarios involving, moulaged patients, bystanders, and armed threats. Force on force and stress inoculation will be used in scenarios.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a top notch class. There is much to learn and the instructor(Jeff) know his stuff. If iwere ever in a bad spot I'd certainly want Jeff or at least his training available to me. Worth every penny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom