Taking a chance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ordering this for a beater truck gun.

EE56C1EC-037C-4247-8208-0A6EEC54E828.png

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At one time they were popular with some on the Hide but not so much anymore. At this price I had to risk a chance. I’ve spent more on tags that I never filled so if this doesn’t pan out I won’t feel too bad. As long as the glass is above average, it holds zero, and it tracks correctly, I’ll be a happy camper.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At one time they were popular with some on the Hide but not so much anymore. At this price I had to risk a chance. I’ve spent more on tags that I never filled so if this doesn’t pan out I won’t feel too bad. As long as the glass is above average, it holds zero, and it tracks correctly, I’ll be a happy camper.
I’ve read a bunch of reviews, seem to be good, with most guys saying they are a bit heavy. For what I’m using it for, weight won’t be a problem

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Received my scope today, seems clear and nice. A tiny bit bulky on the turrets but will be fine. Couldn’t get the throw ring attached properly, seems like the screw is a tiny bit short. No big deal

Latest posts

Top Bottom