Talk to me about lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw an interesting article on FB yesterday, It was written about a gun range in Las Vegas or Nevada that run full autos. Said some of their guns have 200,000 round down them. they said never had a upper or lower fail. just BCGs and barrel lugs so unless you are going to be shooting more or jumping out of planes ect. I have a billet lower on my main gun just because of looks a little better. built in mag well extension, trigger guard ect. shoots just the same as my $129 PSA complete lowers. Just try and find upper and lower with a close fit and you should be good.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not so sure I would agree with an Anderson being the best, for the money. I am far from and expert at AR lowers, but I have purchased 5 different ones. The Anderson at $45 is only about $15 less than the last Aero I purchased. the fit and finish on the Aero is defiantly $15 better. Having said that, when the big show in Tulsa happens, if I can get either for $60 or less I will buy at least 2 more.

I would agree with this. I have become a big Aero fan in the last few months with the Aero stuff I have purchased. They make great stuff.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm partial to mega arms and aero, built a color of the month builders kit last month, it's almost parkerized green with black furniture, the barrel will be here thursday, bazooka green they called it, gonna be an 18" 5.56 ARP 3R barrel

Latest posts

Top Bottom