(Tanfoglio) EAA Appeal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw this on the outdoor channel on Wednesday and thought it was pretty cool. I hope they come out with mags that can hold more than 10 rounds though.

MrTeachAKidALesson

New to the site!
Reaction score
I wouldn't own an EAA firearm EVER! Their customer service is the worst. I work for an FFL dealer and we just got two of these EAA Tanfoglio Appeals in stock less than a month ago. They are both brand new and one of them was missing the 3 pins that hold the upper and lower together. I contacted them to see if I could get them to send me the parts that were missing and was told someone would call me back that same afternoon. Two days went by with no call back so I called them again. The lady on the phone was not only not helpful but she was quite rude about the situation but she told me that someone would call me back within the next few days. Another week and a half went by and I called them a third time. I was put on hold for a while and then got disconnected so I called back again and was told that they don't have any parts in stock for this gun and that when they do get them in stock that I could purchase the parts that were missing from a brand new gun right out of the box. I told them that I wasn't going to buy the parts because they should have been included with the gun in the first place and they told me that there is no way that they sent out an incomplete gun. I am returning the gun to Davidsons where I bought it because they will take it back and they actually have good customer service. I am passing this information along because I don't want to see people buy a brand new gun and then have to buy the parts from EAA that they forgot to assemble at their factory. Luckily for me Davidsons is taking care of me. If I would have bought the gun from another wholesaler I would be stuck with an expensive piece of plastic that doesn't function.

Latest posts

Top Bottom