Tapco or ATI Tactical stock for Ruger Mini 14?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which one have you used, what do you like and what are your thoughts and comments. Wanting to buy a tactical stock for my new mini 14
Check out the Archangel Sparta stock from Pro-Mag. I took my Mini-14 out of the ATI stock and put it in the Sparta. I couldn't be happier. It looks like this now:[Broken External Image]

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't used any of those, but that archangel stock looks freaking awesome. It looks like it really changes the dynamics of the rifle. But one question, Mighty Mouse; have you fired it yet with the stock/eotech setup you have now? If so, is the spent brass hitting your sight on ejection?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't used any of those, but that archangel stock looks freaking awesome. It looks like it really changes the dynamics of the rifle. But one question, Mighty Mouse; have you fired it yet with the stock/eotech setup you have now? If so, is the spent brass hitting your sight on ejection?
I've put 1100 rounds thru the gun with the Sparta stock, never a malfunction, never had spent brass hit the EOTech sight. I did move it a bit farther forward, though, for a better sight picture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom