Taurus G2C deal at PSA... (EXPIRED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murder

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Better finish (Tenifer), upgrades to sights and frame textures, etc. Just an upgraded G2C is what I've read and heard.

I would argue that a G3c is a cheapened G2c.

The sights were changed from a Taurus mounting pattern (with one dot front two dot rear) to a Glock mounting pattern (with one dot front black serrated rear). This was purportedly due to the expanded availability of aftermarket sights with the Glock mounting design but in my opinion the standard factory sights were better on the G2c.

The G2c's loaded chamber indicator (which allowed for tactile checking) was eliminated in the G3c in favor of a sight hole (much less practical).

The trigger was made wider but otherwise functions much the same.

I have a G2 and two G2c's, all reliable and as accurate as I am.
My niece has a G3c.
I prefer the G2c.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
109   1   0

The sights were changed from a Taurus mounting pattern (with one dot front two dot rear) to a Glock mounting pattern (with one dot front black serrated rear). This was purportedly due to the expanded availability of aftermarket sights with the Glock mounting design but in my opinion the standard factory sights were better on the G2c.

The G2c's loaded chamber indicator (which allowed for tactile checking) was eliminated in the G3c in favor of a sight hole (much less practical).

My niece has a G3c.
I prefer the G2c.

I would think that the Glock size/style sights would be an asset to the G3C. More sight options to choose from. And as for the loaded chamber indicator, I know that my pistols (especially ones used for SD) are ALWAYS loaded. I don't need some doohickey to remind me.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

My niece has a G3c.
I prefer the G2c.

How do you figure any of that is "cheaper" lol. It's literally the same gun with a few minor changes.

I've owned both, the G3 is a better gun. Kind of splitting hairs a bit, but the glock sight compatability is worth it alone. You go from 5 sight options to 50.

Latest posts

Top Bottom