Taurus PT-745 anyone??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macdaddypro

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone shoot/carry a Taurus PT-745? I'm looking at getting a small .45 to carry and i love the Kahr pm45 but found this taurus that is comparable and almost half the price. Just wondered if anyone out there has or had one...
[Broken External Image]

chhcope

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Taurus PT-145 Millenium Pro.

It has an accessory rail. That's all i see different. I have had it for about 2 years and love it. It's never failed me. I love it and would recommend it to anyone. Its a great price and a great gun. I don't know why more people don't have them and love them. Taurus makes a quality firearm.

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 223

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Taurus PT-145 Millenium Pro.

It has an accessory rail. That's all i see different. I have had it for about 2 years and love it. It's never failed me. I love it and would recommend it to anyone. Its a great price and a great gun. I don't know why more people don't have them and love them. Taurus makes a quality firearm.

That's not a universal statement...
Taurus has made some good semiautos, but FAIL horribly on the revolvers!
I have seen brand new ones at the store break upon handling. Not the mention the 357 and 44 break on me at the range. I have seen ONE good one though...it only had 50 rounds through it tho...but it too was beginning to become troublesome..(wouldn't eject spent cases)

You don't need a $1600 gun, but you get what you pay for.

chhcope

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no experience with the revolvers. I have heard lots of good things though. But like I said, I have no experience with revolvers.

I have a PT-145 Millenium Pro and a TCP 738. Both have had no issues. When I talk to actual owners of Taurus semi-auto handguns I hear mostly good things. They are quality pistols, in general. So generally speaking I believe they are quality firearms. More specifically, in the context of what this thread is referring to (and all that I meant to comment on), Taurus makes quality semi-automatic pistols. I have first hand experience with them.

You don't need a $1600 pistol. You get what you pay for for sure. If you pay for a Taurus, you get a Taurus. A quality built firearm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom