Taurus TX22.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't currently own a .22LR handgun and after watching a lot of videos and reading a bunch of reviews I ordered a Taurus TX22 yesterday, through Atwoods in Norman, and it's supposed to be in by Monday at the latest......$288.00 + tx / $313.20 OTD.

I got to fondle one last week and I really like the way it fills my hand....I ordered the black full size standard model not the Competition or Compact.

Maybe now I'll start shooting more .22LR.....we'll see. :)

tx22.jpg

Last edited:

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought one last year when Taurus was having a promotion for a range bag and 3 extra mags. I really enjoy shooting it and like you it fits my hand well. I went with the Green 'splatter' instead of all black so it would stand out against some other all black handguns I own. They were also offering a deal on the red dot but honestly I should've passed even though it's cool.
Taurus tx22.jpg

Murder

Marksman
Reaction score
Got one last year. Stripped, cleaned, and oiled. Took to range. Luckily I started with a box of decades old Winchester Wildcat which ran flawlessly. Wonderful! I said to myself. Then I tried recent Aguila, Federal, and CCI ammunition and had several failures. Went home, took it apart and polished everything I could reach that showed signs of metal to metal contact with a dremel. Back to the range. Had 2 failure to feeds early then over 200 rounds of mixed ammo with no problem. So now after more than 500 rounds I am quite pleased with it.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom