TenPoint offers Horton "buyback"/exchange program.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard that TenPoint is offering a Horton exchange program. As many of you know TenPoint did not purchase Horton as a company, but did purchase some machinery and the Horton name from the bank after they went bankrupt. Therefore TenPoint owns the Horton name. With Horton no longer in business, many people now have broken bows with no warranty. So apparently TenPoint has decided to offer this deal. The details I have gotten so far are this:

If you purchase a Mossy Oak Ten Point Venom, Stealth SS, Titan Extreme, or Wicked Ridge Invader HP you qualify for the offer. After you purchase one of the bows listed and fill out a online form, you will ship your old Horton to Ten Point. They will then send you a package of products, service vouchers, discount codes, and Visa pre-paid cards. The packages vary depending on what new bow you purchased, and range in value form 180.00 - 435.00 dollars in value.

I don't believe any of this is on their website yet, as the ATA just started yesterday and that is where this information is coming from. I am also hearing rumor that you can expect to see new Horton's built by TenPoint in 2015.

Latest posts

Top Bottom