Texas Shotgun Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agusta

New to the site!
Reaction score
1st Annual Texas Shotgun Championship

$100 ENTRY FEE

NOVEMBER 2nd 2013

Championship Match Sanctioned by Texas State Rifle Association
This match will consist of 8 stages in one day of fun and challenging shooting
All proceeds used to support and defend 2nd amendment rights in Texas and introduce and educate new shooters into our sport
BBQ lunch included with registration fee
Minimum 125 rounds birdshot and 10 slugs
This match will be in the “outlaw” style with rules posted on website
Prize table for all shooters and trophy for State Champion and Match winner (overall Match win eligible to any shooter)
State champion is not required to be a Texas resident but must be an annual member of TSRA
Out of state shooters will have the ability to purchase a 1 day membership for $10
In the event an out of state resident is match champion a resident champion will also be named

This match will challenge your
Decision making skills
Ability to shoot accurately from various positions
Navigation of Hallways and Rooms
Judgment on Threat and Non-Threats targets
Skills on static and moving targets
Ability to hit static targets while in a moving vehicle
Email [email protected] for any questions or sponsorship information

Check out the website for application and additional information www.TXSHOTGUNCHAMPIONSHIP.COM
Limited to 100 Shooters

If you want to help RO please email
10 RO volunteers are needed and will receive free entry and additional prize opportunities
RO’s will shoot Friday November 1

Thank You
Paul DeRidder
TSRA Shotgun Match Director

www.txshotgunchampionship.com

Last edited:

Agusta

New to the site!
Reaction score
It is with regret that I am announcing the cancellation of the 2013 Texas Shotgun Championship. At this time participation is not at the level necessary to fulfill obligations to sponsors and I have no expectations that they will meet that level prior to November 2. I believe this is due to limited time between my announcement of the match and the scheduled match date and I take full responsibility. The sponsors I have spoken with to this point continue to support the concept of this match and new sponsors continue to respond to my original sponsorship requests (Mossberg contacted me Friday to donate a JM 930) and I am currently speaking with experienced match promoters and sponsors to work on a date for Spring or Summer 2014 to make this event a reality. I appreciate everyones support and welcome any and all feedback and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

I would like to personally thank KNS Precision, AP Customs, Brownells, Mossberg and Beretta for their early support for this match and I plan supporting these companies and promoting their products in everyway possible in the future and hope you will join me.

If there are any comments, suggestions or questions please let me know.

Paul DeRidder

TSRA Shotgun Director

Latest posts

Top Bottom