Thank you SPDGUNS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nomad1324

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for the great stain job on my Marlin Camp 9. I put a before and after picture below. Now I just need to reblue it.

Attachments

• IMG_3569.jpeg
    IMG_3569.jpeg
    451.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3565.jpeg
    IMG_3565.jpeg
    675.3 KB · Views: 0

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered one of the BLEMISH Colt Pythons that PSA had on sale a few weeks ago. The blemish on it was insignificant, just a very small scratch on the left side plate that you really had to look for, could very easily pick up a scratch like that the first time you take it to the range.

But... the single action trigger pull was VERY disappointing... 5.5 to 6 pounds. So I gave it to SPDguns to do a trigger job, he discovered that the cylinder is intermittently binding. He said he could fix it but would void the warranty, and suggested sending it back to Colt. But... he made a video of what it is doing, and wrote up a description of what is causing the problem that I can send to Colt with the revolver. Those should help with getting service from Colt.

And... he didn't charge me anything for any of that. If Colt gives me any trouble (which I doubt) I'll pay him to fix it. Or if they send it back with a 6 pound trigger pull but otherwise working, I'll have him do a trigger job. Disappointing that a $1500 gun that built its reputation on its trigger requires all this, but SPDguns does great work, and is always MORE than fair. I live in Sapulpa, but I'll drive to Stillwater because I trust him and his work. His rates and time frame for completing work are always reasonable too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom