Thank you to all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife is better. We started working in the yard this morning at 7 am. It was cool and lots of dew on the ground. Before we started we sat under the pergola and drank our coffee and watched the sun over the trees to the east. We started moving all furniture on the patio out as I added more solar lights and cleaning out flower beds. We worked till noon taking breaks often. We had a snack for lunch and went till 3 and we were finished. Both of us exhausted and my right knee the size of volleyball.
It was therapy and we both knew it. It's how we deal with loss. It's better now. Wife showered and went to the Amish store for mums and picking up dinner.
Tomorrow I will finish what needs to be done and I've made her promise to spend the afternoon with her sisters after church.
Just a minute ago I caught myself calling for bella the dog because I was in my chair that she loved. Thank you all. I'm now just listening to some music starting with this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom