Thanks Shannon for Another Great H&H Match!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always a great match put on there! Lucky to have it! Gonna throw some brown tape in the shooting bag for next time, alot cheaper than Pasters and works just a's well!
Thanks again Shannon!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all your hard work Shannon.

On a side note, if anybody wants to help this match run more smoothly we could use some fresh sticks, some 4x4 stands or a saw to cut the tops of the stands off the current 4x4 stands, donations to the pastic plate fund, and hangers for the plastic plates would be nice too. I think Mack Hampton has been donating the ones we are currenly using.

I have 3 self healing rubber targets that I am going to donate next month.

Here is a link to the Easter egg shooting madness in case you missed the action last night.
[video]http://youtu.be/hj54MPPjuHw[/video]

la_emperatriz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the kind comments. I always appreciate everyone's help at the match.

In terms of new stuff, I will buy some more sticks before the next match, I noticed they were getting a little shot up. Also, rest assured we will have pasters by next month.

I hate to solicit too many donations since you guys already help so much, but I could use some help assembling and repairing some of our existing props. I have lots of 4x4 posts that just need to be assembled (with feet) into plate stands, and the existing posts need to be cut off. I also have a couple of drop turners that need to be repaired and which would be a fun new option for us.

Jesse is right, our existing plates come from Mack, he has generously been donating them as they were developed, and we could use some more; I need to ask him if he has a price available yet so we can buy some for the club.

Thanks to Jesse too- I'm excited about his self healing targets.

If anyone has time or tools they'd be willing to donate to help fix up some of the current stuff that would be awesome. I appreciate everyone's effort- it really is a team sport.

-S

Latest posts

Top Bottom