The best basketball player since Michael Jordon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol, they were saying that to help the WNBA get viewers. What people say in public on TV & then in private are not always the same. The WNBA loses money & is subsidized by the NBA.

I remember local tv interview with a former OU player that didn’t start & wasnt NBA material after graduation. He was hired by the OU women’s team for practice. He said, “ I can block their shots, every time, if I wanted to. But I don’t. I’m here for them to practice against bigger players so it will help them in games”

It’s total nonsense to believe she could start in the NBA, let alone make the team. They only talk about it because she is famous & it’s good publicity for the sport.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bottom line:

If she was good enough to start in the NBA, she would already be there playing. The $ difference is huge. Much more than her big endorsement $ is now. No NBA team wants her. And she won’t go because she’s a big fish in a really small pond. She has a good thing going now. Why ruin it by getting embarrassed/humiliated in the NBA?

Best player since Jordan?? She’s better than Curry, Jokic, Durant, Magic, Bird? lol, She’s 6’0” &150 lbs. You think she’s gonna go inside against the bigs??
Is that your claim??? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best player since Jordan?? She’s better than Curry, Jokic, Durant, Magic, Bird? lol, She’s 6’0” &150 lbs. You think she’s gonna go inside against the bigs??
Is that your claim??? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The WNBA delusion is crazy and IMO disrespectful to the women to gas them up to something they're not.

And you wouldn't even have to pick elite/prime NBA players. I'm guessing a general role player would take care of business.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a rookie in the 1980 NBA Finals, Johnson played all five positions, scored 42 points, and was named NBA Finals MVP.
And this was against the top NBA players, not women.
If Jordan is known as the best player ever, or even in the top 3 ever. To claim Clark is better than everyone else is delusional.

Her stats are from playing against other women, not NBA players. That’s like comparing high school players stats against Major League Baseball players stats. that’s crazy.
Using that logic, I batted .378 my senior year in high school. That’s better than anyone in the majors right now, sooooo when do I get a call from the Cardinals?? Good grief

Last edited:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe some of you trannies should put on a wig and show her how it’s done.
There’s a lot of pro players that know talent. A 1 inch difference would make very little difference once she adjust her range for the 2 oz difference. Spud Web had small hands.

As a baseball player/coach I never considered my boys being less because the softball girls had bigger balls 🤣

What’s weird is I really don’t watch basketball but she’s exciting to watch. A regular magician.

I’m sure you guys know more than the pros playing the sport.

Sick of the total disrespect for women quite frankly.

Better yet, just throw a wig on another rookie, Victor Wembanyama, and let him play a season in the WNBA. He'd average 60+ ppg, 30+ rebounds per game, and 20+ blocks per game. Maybe that would put into perspective how absolutely absurd your statements are.

Your post reads like an MSNBC, CNN, or NPR article. There's been zero disrespect for women. You're just completely naive of the size, strength, and speed needed to play in the NBA at any successful level. There will always been exceptions in size (like Spud Webb, Mugsy Bogues, Nate Robinson), but that's solely due to how athletically explosive that they were. If someone like Mac McClung can't make an NBA roster, Caitlin Clark has less than zero chance.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom