The Blind...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mrs. GED and I went to see this tonight. If you're a fan of the Robertson clan, you'll love it. If you're not, it's still an awesome movie.

I can't even imagine what Phil thought, having to relive his darkest time in his life on the big screen. As one who lived a life of darkness and evil for quite some time, I don't know if I could endure watching my evil ways portrayed in a movie, not to mention the entire world watching it too.

There is power in the blood, my peeps. Phil found it. Several years ago, I found it. If you're struggling with addiction of any kind, or if you're just living an evil life, you can find redemption too. God is real. He doesn't care where you've been, He cares about where you're going.

Love you guys! :heart:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Phil is a minister 100%. This is how you reach the hearts of the uninformed.

He's helped me with my daily struggles for sure. I know we have a lot of good Godly folks here, but we have some others that are not. Here's one way to look at it. When you die, if everything I've talked about is BS, so what? You're still dead and nothing can change that.

However...

What does it hurt to believe? I mean...what's the worst that could happen? What, you might become a better person? We could use more good people instead of bad.

This goes right along with the concealed weapon argument. What do us gun toters always tell people...I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Think about that for a minute...

Latest posts

Top Bottom