The Firing Pin 1 Aug 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootingbuff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be there and so will Kelly.

Good deal! Sounds like about 8 thus far. Both of the guys I am bringing so far have not copped out. Chief was the one I brought out last month (first time shooter) and Dennis is supposed to come with me this match as well (first time shooter)

Come on fellas if we all work at bringing someone out every couple of months the matches will grow.

sb

shootingbuff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats to Kelly for placing HoA.

I would like to thank everyone for their help today and ensuring this was a safe match.

The match ranking overall are listed below.

Kelly B.
Jim R
Wes B.
John R.
Trevar T.
Steve C.
Mike B.
Lee P.
Kyle F
Tom M.
Kory B
Dennis S.

I invited folks to the-gathering.

I placed the scoresheets and results there in html. The file opened fine on my old puter but once it uploaded it did not open. I suggest to dnld it and try it that way. Tomorrow I will convert the Excel file to pdf while at work and repost it.

Congrats to everyone for some good shooting!

Next month remember the match is pushed back to the 12th and I will work the swinger etc into the CoF.

Heads up if you did not notice there was possibly 3 mags with issues. Mark your mags, it will be easier to trouble shoot the problem.

Stay safe.

sb

Latest posts

Top Bottom