The Hu - Wolf Totem with Mongol Throat Singing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe that this is a "dub-over" of the sound to the actions in the movie clips. I found the video interesting with both the Mongolian throat singing and the scenes of the two-sworded horsemen going into battle. The video portion is from "Mongol: The Rise of Genghis Khan."

These guys put on one heck of a show. I took my niece to see them a couple months ago and they were awesome. I couldn't understand a single word they sang, but it was still one of the most enjoyable concerts I've been to in a long time. If you get the chance, go see them.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm way past fighting crowds at concerts myself but I'm pretty sure I saw they are going to be at Rocklahoma. I wouldn't mind seeing them myself but don't want to that bad. lol

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm way past fighting crowds at concerts myself but I'm pretty sure I saw they are going to be at Rocklahoma. I wouldn't mind seeing them myself but don't want to that bad. lol
Lucky I got to see them at Tower Theater before they were at Rocklahoma. It was crowded, but not stupidly so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom