The hypocrisy of the "climate change leaders"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My OG&E report says I was responsible for 367lbs of carbon last month. I say so what? We humans are carbon based as is all life on earth. Why do they hate carbon anyway?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The moral of the story the OP posted is "Do as I say not as I do"

I bet Obama's detail all carry guns too. But for the average person you should have to go through multiple background checks and they should only be for specific recreational purposes or if you can show good cause you can get a carry license and be restricted to only a very particular area. I bet if he goes over to England they don't stop him at the border and hand his detail night sticks and confiscate the firearms either.

Basically in the people with powers eyes everyone else is a third class citizen.

Its funny how you need a background check to carry a gun but you don't need one to be POTUS and carry the Nuclear Football

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its funny how you need a background check to carry a gun but you don't need one to be POTUS and carry the Nuclear Football
There is protocol to follow should a President go Rogue. There is some history from past presidents that we discussed in a thread earlier this year.
The media did the background checks on our current POTUS.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even with the football, POTUS can't take immediate action like he could with a firearm--launching missiles takes time--and if the SecDef disagrees, he can refuse to confirm the order. POTUS can fire him for refusing, but if that happens, I guarantee the top-level officers and service secretaries are going to take a very hard look at the order and situation and make their own assessments; I suspect you'll also see the VP and the rest of the cabinet discussing the president's mental capacity and fitness for office.

In other words, the two aren't really comparable.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even with the football, POTUS can't take immediate action like he could with a firearm--launching missiles takes time--and if the SecDef disagrees, he can refuse to confirm the order. POTUS can fire him for refusing, but if that happens, I guarantee the top-level officers and service secretaries are going to take a very hard look at the order and situation and make their own assessments; I suspect you'll also see the VP and the rest of the cabinet discussing the president's mental capacity and fitness for office.

In other words, the two aren't really comparable.
OK, I guess ya didn't get it

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is protocol to follow should a President go Rogue. There is some history from past presidents that we discussed in a thread earlier this year.
The media did the background checks on our current POTUS.
Sarcasm............ Yunno, Obama and his "Birth Cert" or Supposed many SS numbers, etc

Latest posts

Top Bottom