The "I CANT STAND KATE GOSLIN" thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks OK to me. She is just long waisted. After that many kids, that young, she is doing herself well.

According to the news today, Kate makes 250K per episode, and Sarah Palin makes 1 million.
Call them stupid or whatever.....they are making the bucks.

And that would be the kicker huh??

Kinda like Charlie Sheen ... a philandering drunk playboy gets over a million an episode to play a philandering drunk playboy ... talk about living the high life! :rollingla

(And don't get me wrong ... I would hit that like a door in a hurricane!! :P GAWD bless him he is gorgeous!! :w000t:)

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And that would be the kicker huh??

Kinda like Charlie Sheen ... a philandering drunk playboy gets over a million an episode to play a philandering drunk playboy ... talk about living the high life! :rollingla

(And don't get me wrong ... I would hit that like a door in a hurricane!! :P GAWD bless him he is gorgeous!! :w000t:)

So, what if I get me some glasses and an Indians uniform?
awww.winkyface.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_09_Charlie_Sheen_R.gif

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the news today, Kate makes 250K per episode.
Call them stupid or whatever.....they are making the bucks.
That just made both her even hotter to me. I just broke into the 40s this past year,a woman with kids and drama is pretty much a given dating women in their 30s and 40s. Finding one that attractive and has her own money though is a challenge. A woman making a quarter million a week- I dont care how many kids she has, if shes still halfway attractive,and Kate is;has an ex to use as a babysitter,which she has; she's a good catch. The bitchy part I can handle,3 ex-wives have trained me for those kind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom