The "I carry a 1911" Starterpack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Attachments

• army-of-darkness.jpg
    army-of-darkness.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 171

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1768.PNG
Younger gen just cant handle all that recoil from the 45 !! Little boys need those little pop guns so as to not hurt there fragile wrists so it wont interrupt their Call of Duty time !!!!:popcorn: :cool:

Little boys, maybe. But my 13 year old daughter found that she prefers my Springfield TRP over a Glock 19. After shooting the Glock, she said the 1911 "feels better and is more accurate." Why is it she always tries to lay claim to my nice toys?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 99825

Little boys, maybe. But my 13 year old daughter found that she prefers my Springfield TRP over a Glock 19. After shooting the Glock, she said the 1911 "feels better and is more accurate." Why is it she always tries to lay claim to my nice toys?

You just described my wife. We spent $200 in okc renting and trying guns. She settled on the Sig P/938.
Next day at the range she shot my Kimber Stainless Target II and fell in love with the .45. Chose it to take to her CC class. I have a hard time getting her to shoot her Sig now.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
View attachment 99825

Your daughter sounds just like mine, and always has that question on the end of her tongue "when is it mine"???? That's how she got her first one after shooting my 10/22, then my SR22P!! And I thought my son was bad!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, my preference is towards reliability, so needless to say, my 1911 doesn't get carried and I don't own a Glock.

What did you do to your 1911 that made it unreliable!! After beak in my $425 ATI Has run flawlessly! Or are you just being ... well you know..you :)

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 99825

Cause you are raising that young lady right!! She can't help it LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom