The internet shocks me for the first time in years (incest is a prank now?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't know what to say.

Officials from Rosemount High School are apologizing for a so-called "prank" that will almost surely lead to a lifetime of awkward family gatherings and thousands of hours of therapy for the students involved.

At an end-of-the-year pepfest last week, a group of winter sports captains were blindfolded in the school gym in front of their peers, and told they would be receiving a kiss from a "special someone."

These poor kids reasonably assumed they were about to make out with their classmates. But the assembly organizers had something else in mind: their parents.

Footage of the assembly shows a scene that would make even Sigmund Freud cringe. Dads kissing daughters. Mothers kissing sons.

And these are not just innocent pecks on the lips. The parents are intimately lip-locking their children for several seconds. One even progresses to rolling around on the gym floor. In another instance, a mother moves her son's hand south so he's grasping her butt.

After the make-out session comes to an end, the still-blindfolded kids are asked to guess who kissed them.

"Um, they had luscious lips," says one poor soul.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/12/rosemount_high_prank_kissing_mom_dad_video.php

Last edited by a moderator:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole act itself is inappropriate for a school function, not even counting the nature of the participants!

I would seriously raise some hell with administrators if they were promoting my child kissing ANYONE anonymously...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What you do if that happened to you as a kid? Move to The Castro, grow a mustache and tell people your parents died when you were a baby?

If that doesn't seriously mess those kids up for life, man, society is changing faster than I can keep up with it. The parents did it willingly. That's the part that blows my mind. If it was a kid-style peck on the lips it wouldn't be a big deal, but they were full-on open-mouth kissing and groping each other like lovers on a sinking ship. The mother putting her own son's hand on her ass was the pièce de résistance of this freakshow. Geeze.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhhhhh...I dont know what to say. That is really messed up on so many levels. Is this new? I'd imagine this will be all over the media in about oh two weeks if it new.

Latest posts

Top Bottom