The Kid Got Some New Clothes....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zerotonothing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and wanted to take some pictures. A member over at GT was gracious enough to send me a couple GAP floorplates that he no longer used; added a Pearce plug also. I recieved the Comp-Tac paddle in the mail Tuesday (not pictured). I'm a happy Glocker!!

ai189.photobucket.com_albums_z53_brassnuckollswebgrafix_G263.jpg

ai189.photobucket.com_albums_z53_brassnuckollswebgrafix_G261.jpg

ai189.photobucket.com_albums_z53_brassnuckollswebgrafix_G262.jpg

OD GLOCK GOODNESS!! :rubhands:

zerotonothing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. I picked up the last piece this evening to make this 26 the absolute perfect carry piece; a extended mag release. I hate having to adjust my grip everytime I change mags. Speaking of mags: okcwizzard, I would have to say that the GAP floorplates are possibly the best "accessory" you can buy for the 26/27/33 model Glocks. I personally don't call them an accessory; I call them an essential. They help you to achieve maximum positive grip without losing concealability. I see people putting the Pearce gips on all the time and it makes me wonder why they didn't just buy a G19?!?! Ya know. I've owned probaby 4 G26's and 2 G27's and I've never been without a mag without the GAP's. I'd highly recommend them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom