The Magpul PMAG® 30 AK MOE®, 7.62x39 Magazine!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will sell a ton of these because they say Magpul on them. I have never had a magazine related failure in an AK ever using $6 steel mags.

Please do tell us where you are finding $6 magazines that doesn't involve the use of a time machine... Anything that pressures US Palm and KVAR/Arsenal into innovating and improving their products and staying competitive on the price is good in my book. ;)

I wish it used a standard A2 aperture piece, so you could add tritium/night sight options later. Looks very sleek when collapsed.

Having had rear night sights on an AR before I am decidedly not a fan. If you pay attention they tend to bloom in your vision, especially for dark adapted eyes, and appear MUCH brighter than the front sight. I only run tritium on the front for rifles now due to that experience. Pistols are still a toss-up for me.

YMMV

Ek :twocents:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Please do tell us where you are finding $6 magazines that doesn't involve the use of a time machine... Anything that pressures US Palm and KVAR/Arsenal into innovating and improving their products and staying competitive on the price is good in my book. ;)

Having had rear night sights on an AR before I am decidedly not a fan. If you pay attention they tend to bloom in your vision, especially for dark adapted eyes, and appear MUCH brighter than the front sight. I only run tritium on the front for rifles now due to that experience. Pistols are still a toss-up for me.

YMMV

Ek :twocents:

I'd have to try them.

Having tried to shoot a critter at night once, concentrating on illuminating the sights (and target) well enough to aim, with an off hand light, and still being able to aim; proved sufficiently difficult I won't hardly carry a gun without night sights anymore. And for the same reason I have a weapon mounted light on my nightstand gun (in addition to a good flashlight).

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome, should be less expensive than Circle 10 mags :D

The fact is, Circle 10 magazines should be less than Circle 10 magazines. When you have one company (KVAR!) importing them, they can charge whatever they want. Dont get me wrong, the Circle 10 mags are some VERY fine AK mags, but for the price, Id rather have multiple steel mags. If you look hard enough, you can still get steel AK mags south of 20 bucks. I think KVAR wants about 50 bucks each for their Circle 10's now.

Ill buy some of the "steel-less" magpuls to try them out. When the steel reinforced ones are released, ill definitly buy some if they are south of $20.

Latest posts

Top Bottom