The Man Spot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:pms2:

Oh hell -- admit it, you guys couldn't find it if it had been the ONLY thing laying on a completely clean table. As God is my witness, I've lost track of how many times I've explained EXACTLY where something was -- WITH GPS coordinates -- AND I'VE STILL HAD TO GO PICK IT UP AND PUT IT IN GRUMPY'S HAND. And it was RIGHT THERE, EXACTLY where I told him it was ... :scream::scream::scream:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we were to fight a war, and our enemy found a whole battalion of women holding their purses, they'd just say, "Screw it. It ain't worth it."

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
:pms2:

Oh hell -- admit it, you guys couldn't find it if it had been the ONLY thing laying on a completely clean table. As God is my witness, I've lost track of how many times I've explained EXACTLY where something was -- WITH GPS coordinates -- AND I'VE STILL HAD TO GO PICK IT UP AND PUT IT IN GRUMPY'S HAND. And it was RIGHT THERE, EXACTLY where I told him it was ... :scream::scream::scream:

I swear it's invisible until Mrs. Nikat goes to get it.

As an aside, if she ever says "it's in my purse" my response is that my version of looking in her purse is turning it upside down and shaking until what I want falls out. Then I just leave it in a pile, because there's no physically possible way I could ever fit it all back in anyways.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess there is something wrong with me. The wife will occasionally complain that she can't find something that she KNOWS is in her purse. She will look and look and then hand the purse to me. Fortunately, her purse is only about half the size of the one in the video, but with a number of pockets and pockets within pockets. I can "usually" find it.

When she went to fly back to OKC from Oregon to help our son after a surgery, they kept going through her purse at the TSA counter in Medford, OR. Finally, they took everything out and found the metallic object, which was my wife's small pocket knife that NEVER gets used. The TSA guy carried the knife over to me so that they didn't have to confiscate it. Needless to say, she doesn't carry the knife anymore.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never understood the reason for a purse. When we go somewhere I always tell the boss of me to leave the damned thing in the vehicle, put Id and CC in a pocket and cell in another pocket.
Of course I get the stink eye treatment as she slings it over her shoulder and off we go.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never understood the reason for a purse. When we go somewhere I always tell the boss of me to leave the damned thing in the vehicle, put Id and CC in a pocket and cell in another pocket.
Of couse I get the stink eye treatment as she slings it over her shoulder and off we go.

Dennis, you should know by now that the boss of you is going to do exactly as she pleases. To attempt to convince her to do otherwise is but folly.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course I get the stink eye treatment as she slings it over her shoulder and off we go.

Wife bought a phone case that has a flip over cover, kind of like a book, that covers the screen. That cover also has slots into which one can insert ID's and credit cards. Lots of times that phone with those things goes into a hip pocket and the purse stays in the vehicle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom