The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ccpatrick

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have you ever notice thaty some gun owners have really short fuses? I'm a very diverse person when it comes to hobbies (scuba, auto racing, Offroad/Jeeping, RVing, bluegrass music, bee keeping, trophy fishing etc.) and the gun hobby is sole one that seems to include many that need to be in anger management. Do these types feel weak or inferior and the gun remedies their insecurity? Are there any on our board with a doctorate in the social studies?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you ever notice thaty some gun owners have really short fuses? I'm a very diverse person when it comes to hobbies (scuba, auto racing, Offroad/Jeeping, RVing, bluegrass music, bee keeping, trophy fishing etc.) and the gun hobby is sole one that seems to include many that need to be in anger management. Do these types feel weak or inferior and the gun remedies their insecurity? Are there any on our board with a doctorate in the social studies?

You know what makes me sad?...YOU DO!

Maybe we need to march on over to mamby pamby land and find some self confidence for you, ya jackwagon.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where are you running into these people? Some of the best people I've ever met are gun enthusiasts.

:sunbath:

And besides what do you expect ... he thinks we need to disband the OHP!! :pms2:

As for us needing anger management ... you won't find a finer, more patient, happier bunch of people than gun owners. Unless you decide you need to **** with them ... just saying ... :heart:

I dunno ... maybe we need to fire a warning shot into the coffee table before we give him one to the hip, eh? ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom