The Vanishing Anti-War Left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for the "vanishing anti-war left" - MoveOn.org took a poll - vote was 73% AGAINST the war, MoveOn is now actively campaigning agianst. (yes, I'm a member of MoveOn, kind of a touchy-feely guy you know)

I see no vanishing. I wonder what AIPAC's stance is?

Well this is ironic. The very thing they were campaigning against is in charge.

[video=youtube_share;U39zae4IxUA]http://youtu.be/U39zae4IxUA[/video]

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is another example of the hypocrisy and double standards that I have spoken about. Go the the link below and read all of their "LAST KNOWN PRE-2009 COMMUNICATIONS": :saywhat::scratch::rollingla:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/johnekdahl/14-principled-anti-war-celebrities-we-fear-may-hav-a1x1
14 Principled Anti-War Celebrities We Fear May Have Been Kidnapped
Our government is yet again marching us towards a war of choice in the Middle East and our non-partisan, peace-loving celebrities have gone missing since late 2008. We fear the worst.
posted on September 6, 2013 at 5:51pm EDT
Community Contributor John Ekdahl

1. Sheryl Crow
2. Bruce Springsteen
3. Martin Sheen
4. Ed Asner
5. Sean Penn
6. Tim Robbins
7. George Clooney
8. Jackson Browne
9. Janeane Garofalo
10. Neil Young
11. Jessica Lange
12. Barbra Streisand
13. Danny Glover
14. Susan Sarandon

Last edited:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Broncobama is going to lose the pro-war vote in both houses of congress next week.
It's not because of the "vanishing Anti-war left"; It's because the pro-war right wing has seen the light of a peaceful world.

Praise the lord and pass the biscuits.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is another example of the hypocrisy and double standards that I have spoken about. Go the the link below and read all of their "LAST KNOWN PRE-2009 COMMUNICATIONS": :saywhat::scratch::rollingla:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/johnekdahl/14-principled-anti-war-celebrities-we-fear-may-hav-a1x1
14 Principled Anti-War Celebrities We Fear May Have Been Kidnapped
Our government is yet again marching us towards a war of choice in the Middle East and our non-partisan, peace-loving celebrities have gone missing since late 2008. We fear the worst.
posted on September 6, 2013 at 5:51pm EDT
Community Contributor John Ekdahl

1. Sheryl Crow
2. Bruce Springsteen
3. Martin Sheen
4. Ed Asner
5. Sean Penn
6. Tim Robbins
7. George Clooney
8. Jackson Browne
9. Janeane Garofalo
10. Neil Young
11. Jessica Lange
12. Barbra Streisand
13. Danny Glover
14. Susan Sarandon

Fourteen quotes from fourteen celebrities none of which contains the words "Iraq" or "Bush"
Funny too that many were made after 2008. The guy that collects the content should collaborate with the guy that writes the headline. Buzzfeed has a reputaion to protect. Drop that in the suggestion box.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This blame Bush/Republicans card that is being played way too many times and is getting very old. Obama told Republicans they lost the election and to deal with it. And now you telling us that Syria is the fault of the Republicans? Barack(Alfred E.---What, me worry?---Newman) Obama drew the red line in the sand and now he is saying it isn't his problem and immediately starts shifting the blame. :laugh6::laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom